May 17, 2009

My Sorted Affair Loves NEW YORK!!!!






















No not the cheesey reality show on VH1... But really NEW YORK CITY. I had the pleasure of visiting a few weeks ago...Mostly pleasure but I made sure I had something to blog about.. I was so taken with the city and it's ever moving spirit and creative vibe... Have you ever gone somewhere completely different from everything you have known and felt completely at home?? That is what I felt when I was there..new yet somehow familiar.

I have felt the importance of creativity and saw how important design was...however expressed. I saw this in the food, the way people dressed, and most of all in the way people lived.

Check Out Mini Cupcakes from Baked by Melissa

2 comments:

lo said...

I love it!

Brenda said...

I was just in NYC!! Had those very same cupcakes!!! LOVED it there... loooved it. lots. glad to see you did too!